Difficult Feelings That Actually Indicate You’re On The Right Path…
1. Feeling sometimes as though you are reliving your childhood struggles over again. You find that you’re seeing and feeling issues you struggled with from your past reappear. A feeling like you have flunked spirituality 101. But what is really happening is…feelings are coming to the surface that are deep seated soul issues that were not healed before and only now in this new expanded energy are able to surface and be healed. Love yourself thru it all.
2. Feeling “lost” or directionless. This can often feel frightening. Feeling lost is actually a sign you’re becoming more present, more in the moment. Go easy on yourself, as these are new ways of being because you are becoming more present in your own Personal Power. You are being directed to new beginnings, new horizons. This is a new uncharted course, a new RoadMap into your greatness!
3. “Left brain” fogginess when you’re utilizing the right brain hemisphere more often. Things like organizing, remembering, and focusing on small details suddenly become difficult. Go easy on yourself. Know this is a process of your Ascension and you are opening up to new and expanded horizons…
4. Having bouts of irrational anger or sadness that intensify until you can’t ignore them anymore. When emotions erupt, it’s usually because they’re “coming up” to be recognized, loved, honored, and validated. Our job is to stop resisting them, and instead to simply become fully conscious of them and give them (and that small child who is hurting) lots of Love and attention.
5. Experiencing unpredictable and scattered sleeping patterns. You’ll need to sleep a lot more or a lot less. You’ll wake up in the middle of the night because you can’t stop thinking about something. You find yourself full of energy or completely exhausted. This can be very hard but when we Honor the body with all that it is going through. We can understand its pain, for our bodies are becoming vessels of Light!
6. Having an intense need to be alone. You’re suddenly disenchanted with the idea of spending every weekend out socializing. Other people’s problems are draining you more than they are intriguing you. This means you’re re-calibrating. Honor yourself. Do not become discouraged, everything will even out in time. The alone time is healing and nurturing the scattered ego, and your Power lies in the harmony and balance of being fully you.
7. Intense, vivid dreaming that you almost always remember in detail. Some can even be quite scary. Dreams are often how your subconscious mind communicates with you (or projects an image of your experience). Honor your dreams and what they are telling you, they often can be your RoadMap to Personal Power!
8. Downsizing your friend group; feeling more and more uncomfortable around negative people. The thing about negative people is that they rarely realize they are negative. You are holding more Light and you feel the differences with others. Be patient and loving with yourself and others. Everyone is recalibrating in their own way…
9. Feeling like the dreams you had for your life are collapsing. This can be very hard and discouraging. What you dreamed for yourself is changing. You are starting to see and realize that there is a higher plan set up, that you are becoming what your soul has planned for you on a higher plane of existence. The Divine human is emerging and becoming fully actualized into the 5th Dimension.
10. Feeling as though your worst enemy are your thoughts. You’re beginning to realize that your thoughts do create your experience and that you are what you think you are. Because time has sped up, you are being called to Awareness in all you think, feel, and do.
11. Feeling unsure of who you really are. What you thought you ‘should’ be is dissolving. You feel unsure because you are evolving, which can be scary and fearful. Just let and allow Love to enter you fully, and know all is in Divine perfection.
12. Feeling discouraged by recognizing how far you still have to go. But, know when you realize this, it’s because you can also see where you’re headed. It means you finally know who you are and where you want to be. Rejoice in the New you that is coming into being!
13. Your Personal Power is growing along with your intuition. When you start “knowing” things you don’t want to know. Such as what someone is really feeling or that you won’t be at your job much longer. Remember: these are new gifts and often can feel strange at first, but are signs that you are advancing into your Personal Power!
14. Having a desire to speak up for yourself. Becoming angry with how much you’ve let yourself be walked on, or how much you’ve let other people run your life. This is really a sign to Love and respecting yourself first. This is exciting! You are owning your own Personal Power with Love…
15. Realizing you are the only person responsible for your life and happiness. It is all up to you! You then are owning your own Personal Power by walking in integrity, kindness, compassion, joy, and Love…
Congratulations to You! It takes great Courage to Be the Change the World Needs Right Now!
I Applaud you in all your efforts….Welcome Home My Friends…
Many Blessings in Love and Light,